Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

New Shirts

The finest clothing made is a person's skin, but, of course, society demands something more than this. ~Mark TwainSo I got 2 Shirts and a Skirt Made this month. I have photoshopped them a bit in the photos below so you get a better idea of how they look . (it is extremely hard to take pictures of yourself wearing clothing)

Both are a lot alike , the brown one is a stretchy micro couderouy like fabric. The Fabric was full price @ 1.95 a yard , I used 2 Yard for this shirt. So Aprox 3$.

The Second used is made from a fabulous red and black print I found on the bargin rack for 1$ a yard , I bought 3 yard and used 2 yards. I used 2 Strands of boas tape as well. The pleats took some work but I managed. I loved the way the very pale orange , the black and the gold worked perfectly with the green bias tape as well. Aprox 5$

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails