Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Understanding a Pro-Foodie Frugal Stance

I hope that you will learn how to be a frugal foodie w/ me.When I first Mentioned Frugality , I mentioned that there is no reason under the sky your family should ever have to suffer from your frugality. Food is not something to skimp on. Your families health is much more important than a penny saved. An ounce of prevention is worth more than a Pound of cure. That is for sure.

I am really a closet foodie of sorts. I love food , I love trying new flavors and tastes and styles and textures. I although must confess i do not so much enjoy eating. I eat a little here and there and have been said to peck about like a bird. I guess that's just my lot , I love food , but I love to experience it , not just eat. I really thoroughly love the history behind a food , I love experiencing and understanding the how and why of the texture and flavor. Maybe its just a me thing.

I love trying new recipes all the time , I love the cooking and the ingredient gathering process. It really is frugal because ingredients are so much cheaper than buying the end result pre-made. That special made with love flavor enhancer is in my opinion a real asset.

Have you ever really thought about all the types of foreign cuisine around the worlds. Just plug-in the words "international cuisine recipes" in google and you will find a world or results that might just surprise and delight you.

There may be a few pockets of food that displease you but for the most part I think you will enjoy yourself.Before prepackaged food people actually made things themselves , and in my opinion I think a human can make much tastier food than any machine I have or have yet to meet.

So bear with me if you a regular meat and potato person . I will cover your desires as well. Basic wholesome ingredients a bit or work , sometimes easier than you would think and sometimes a bit harder. Frugal ever bit of the way through. I hope that you will learn how to be a frugal foodie w/ me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails