Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

About Me

Life is not so much about the destination as it is the journeyI am a 28 Year old Single Mother of 2.
I make and Sell Jewelry for a Living.
I live on a 4 Acre Farm and I sell Whatever I have available at the local Market. My children are 1 and 3 , I am will never give you child rearing advice unless you ask , even then I may tack on a disclaimer of my un-professionalism. I am although an excellent crafter , gardener , outdoors-woman and frugalista.

I love cooking , growing , and creating things. I love my Lord , my People and my country (for better and worse). I love my children and I hope to teach them that life is not so much about the destination as it is the journey.

Due to the nature of my frugality , industry and hope , I live my life single just as freely as I would as a married woman. There is not much of a difference in how things around here work.


----------------
Now playing: Eddie Vedder - Far Behind
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails