Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Blog Parade

Life is not so much about the destination as it is the journeyCome , Join the Blog Parade !! Click the Banner to the left and join in the fun .

1. What's your favorite time of the day, and why?

Morning , because that's when dew nourish the little flowers.

2. If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of?

I could probably Spend a lifetime on nothing but coconut shrimp.

3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be?

I would wish family farm in the foothills of of appalachia.

4. What's one thing that you get teased about a lot?

People never believe my hair is actually blue black and swear I dye it. (I don't)

5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be?

I would probably say little house on the prairie (through good AND bad) as laura.

6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be?

I wish that I could draw better.

7.If money were no object, where would you go on vacation?

I would love to go to Hawaii and see their little snails (very beautiful colors)


8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing?

Alternative / Folk


9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be?

http://preparednesspantry.blogspot.com/




10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be?

As a Native American before America was discovered


11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be?

Burnt Orange (As the sun , as the fallen leaves , as the petals of a flower , as the eyes of a beloved amber cat)


12. If you were one of the seven dwarves, which one would you be?
Happy


13. What's the last album you listened to?

Citizen Cope (Rainwater)


14. What's something we'd be surprised to know about you?


I don't use a pillow


2 comments:

  1. Hi there, I'm just popping in from the parade. I love your answers--I didn't even think of preparedness pantry for the $10,000, that's a great answer! I'm looking forward to checking your blog out!

    Leslie:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got to check out the preparedness pantry...

    Stopping by for the parade.. Wait - maybe it's over. Too bad, I'm still visiting you!

    I can't wait to read the rest of your blog.

    Many blessings,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails